International Development Group (IDG) LLC is seeking a short term ICT technical expert to support work associated with the USAID Moldova Financial Sector Transparency Activity (FSTA). As part of a team. the ICT expert with work the Government of Moldova (GoM) agencies including the National Commission on Financial Markets (NCFM), National Bank of Moldova (NBM) and others to provide innovated solutions to complex IT problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in banking, business or computer science
- At least 5 or more years of work experience in the IT environment preferably in the financial sector
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and methodologies
- Ability to perform complex business analysis
- Demonstrated track record of successful design and implementation of interventions to the IT environment
- Experience in managing projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong English language skills are required; Working knowledge of Romanian and Russian is a plus
- Work as part of a team of international and local experts to provide IT solutions to complex problems at various GoM agencies and institutions
- Work with the NMB working group on the procurement and implementation of the new AML system; and, assist the NBM IT with implementation of the AML system as needed
- Develop with the team and CSD staff new methodologies and solutions relating to the take-on of additional depositaries; and, provide training to CSD staff on data gathering techniques
- Provide support to the team to further develop the secondary ‘retail’ government bond market in Moldova
- Work with the NBM on the selection of software to identify and track shareholders of institutions under their supervision; and, assist in the implementation of the software.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Closing on 3 February 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
nternational Development Group LLC (IDG) is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction. IDG assistance programs aim to build institutional capacity in the public, private and non-for-profit sectors to achieve measurable and sustainable impact for their communities. Since its foundation in 1988, our company has been successfully managing complex development programs for USAID and other international donors in over 25 countries.
IDG has worked for USAID and other international donors for 25 years, on over 30 projects, in over 25 countries, including: Afghanistan, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Brazil, Chile, Georgia, Ghana, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia, Ukraine, West Indies.
Founded in 1988, our company has been successfully managing complex development projects worldwide for USAID and other donors. IDG has extensive experience managing USAID Economic Growth IDIQ contracts and projects, as a small-business prime holder of the PFM IDIQ, Global Business Trade and Investment (GBTI II) IQC, earlier as a prime holder of Omnibus I and Omnibus II, and also as a subcontractor on Macro II. IDG currently implements, as a prime contractor, significant USAID EG projects in Azerbaijan, Tunisia, and, over the last four years, has worked also in Armenia, Lebanon, Liberia, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria, South Africa, and Macedonia.
International Development Group (IDG) is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).