EuropeAid/138868/DH/SER/MD-Relaunch – “Rural SME Policy Support Window”, Location – Republic of Moldova.
The intended start date is February 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 29 months from this date.
Overall objective: the overall objective of the project is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of living conditions in rural areas for sustainable and inclusive development of the Republic of Moldova.
Purpose: The purpose of this contract is to reduce economic and social disparities in rural areas through the introduction of active employment initiatives through the development of rural small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Key Expert 1: Team Leader (minimum 530 working days, of which minimum 95% in Moldova)
The Team Leader will have overall responsibility for the management of the project activities and co‑ordination of the work of other experts (including non-key experts) and for proper reporting to the Contracting Authority and Project Steering Committee.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the fields of Economics, Agriculture, Rural development or related fields of equivalent scope (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) or, in the absence of the required academic degree, six (6) years of professional experience in the fields relevant to this contract, on top of the years of experience described under General professional experience below;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
General Professional Experience:
- At least ten (10) years of general experience in the fields relevant to this contract of which at least five (5) years in rural economic development and/or rural SME development;
- At least three (3) year of professional experience working with central and/or local state bodies and/or governmental administrations and/or state agencies/organisations dealing with economic and/or private sector and/or SME development in rural areas.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Proven experience as a team leader in at least three (3) EU and /or other donor funded services projects including at least one (1) project in which the expert’s input was at least 200 working days during the duration of the project;
- At least five (5) years of project implementation experience in the ENI countries and/or IPA countries and/or in those EU Member States which joined the EU after 2003;
- At least five (5) years of experience as a trainer and/or an advisor and/or a consultant providing capacity building and/or institutional-strengthening support to public institutions and organisations responsible for rural economic development and/or for rural SME development.
The deadline for receiving applications is 17/01/2020. All applicants are encouraged to apply online or send an email to email@example.com with “ KE 1: Team Leader – MD 138868” on the subject as soon as possible and well before the closing date.
Note: In case you share your CV with our company, you agree that your data will be processed under GDPR. The CV you sent will be processed in accordance with GDPR (https://eugdpr.org/). We remind that you are entitled to get information and ask questions about your personal data any time and that we would be happy to respond your questions sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVENSA CONSULTING Ltd will keep your CV for a period of 6 months following submission to us. If you wish, you can give us your consent to retain your CV in our records for a further 6 months (total 12 months) for future employment opportunities.