EuropeAid/138868/DH/SER/MD-Relaunch – “Rural SME Policy Support Window”, Location – Republic of Moldova.
The intended start date is February 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 29 months from this date.
Overall objective: the overall objective of the project is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of living conditions in rural areas for sustainable and inclusive development of the Republic of Moldova.
Purpose: The purpose of this contract is to reduce economic and social disparities in rural areas through the introduction of active employment initiatives through the development of rural small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Key expert 2: Finance and Procurement Expert (minimum 510 working days, of which minimum 95% in Moldova)
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the fields of Economics or Law or Public Administration or Financial Management or Procurement or related fields of equivalent scope (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) or, in the absence of the required academic degree, six (6) years of professional experience in the fields of project financial management or public procurement or associated fields of equivalent scope, on top of the years of experience described under General professional experience below;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
General Professional Experience:
- At least ten (10) years of general experience in the fields of public procurement and/or financial management;
- At least five (5) years of professional experience focused on public procurement and/or on project contract management and/or on project financial management, within governmental administrations and/or state agencies/organisations and/or international organisations- funded programmes or projects.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Proven experience as a procurement and/or finance key- or non-key expert in at least two (2) EU and/or other donor funded technical assistance (services) projects including at least one (1) where the expert’s input was at least 200 working days during the duration of the project;
- At least three (3) years of project implementation experience in ENI and/or IPA countries and/or in those Member States which joined the EU after 2003;
- Knowledge of public procurement legal framework and practice in Moldova would be an asset.
The deadline for receiving applications is 17/01/2020. All applicants are encouraged to apply online or send an email to email@example.com with “KE2: Finance and Procurement Expert – MD 138868” on the subject as soon as possible and well before the closing date.
Note: In case you share your CV with our company, you agree that your data will be processed under GDPR. The CV you sent will be processed in accordance with GDPR (https://eugdpr.org/). We remind that you are entitled to get information and ask questions about your personal data any time and that we would be happy to respond your questions sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVENSA CONSULTING Ltd will keep your CV for a period of 6 months following submission to us. If you wish, you can give us your consent to retain your CV in our records for a further 6 months (total 12 months) for future employment opportunities.