Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges.
- Delivering major infrastructure redevelopment programs in highly populated, urban areas.
- Constructing and rehabilitating critical infrastructure in fragile states and developing countries.
- Fostering sustainable livelihoods and economic development worldwide.
- Preserving and protecting the environment to ensure that future generations have access to clean air and water, fertile soil, open spaces and sustainable resources.
- Preserving the aesthetic, environmental, historical and cultural integrity of national and historic landmarks around the world.
Founded in 1953, Louis Berger’s quality of work, integrity and commitment has built decades-long client relationships with local, state and federal governments; multilateral institutions; and other public and private entities.
The Louis Berger Group is an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture, program and construction management, environmental planning and science, and economic development services. For nearly 60 years, we have been a devoted and trusted partner to U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies; national, provincial, and local governments; multilateral institutions; and commercial industry. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
Projects: Supervision Of Civil Works on R16 Balti–Falesti-Sculeni Road
- Relevant professional experience in projects were the candidate had held similar function
Applications are examined based on a rolling basis!
Details and application instructions: Louis Berger