International Development Group LLC (IDG) is an international development consulting form that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development, and poverty reduction. IDG is the prime contractor on the three-year USAID Financial Sector Transparency Activity (FSTA), based in Chișinău, Moldova. IDG is seeking a Finance and Operations Assistant to join this activity full-time to provide financial and operations support. Qualifications and responsibilities are listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial and administrative support to the Operations and Finance Manager
- Review and prepare payments to staff and vendors for goods and services
- Prepare monthly wire transfer requests through a thorough analysis of projected project expenditures
- Record invoices, wire transfer payments, and other transactions into accounting system and prepare financial reports to the home office
- Process payroll each month and prepare salary receipts, payroll forms, income tax withholdings according to local tax law
- Liaise with income tax authority and remit employee withholdings on a monthly basis
- Ensure all payroll and expense transactions are in compliance with USAID and IDG procedures, rules, and regulations
- Manage project operations including office space, equipment, logistics, and other administrative duties
- Assist with travel, hotel accommodations, and in-country transportation for all project-related travel
- Support the logistics for events and trainings conducted by FSTA
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by project management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in project administration or operations
- Prior international donor experience preferred
- Knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and procedures preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Effective project management skills and strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and CV to the email: email@example.com by February 23, 2020.
About the Organization
International Development Group LLC (IDG) is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction. IDG assistance programs aim to build institutional capacity in the public, private and non-for-profit sectors to achieve measurable and sustainable impact for their communities. Since its foundation in 1988, our company has been successfully managing complex development programs for USAID and other international donors in over 25 countries.
International Development Group (IDG) is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).