RightAngle, a DevelopmentAid product, is a bespoke search company that connects management consultancies, private equity, and hedge funds to top professionals around the world. We help them supplement their in-house experience with access to deep market knowledge and perspectives unavailable elsewhere.
We are looking for a junior Project Assistant to conduct high-level research on companies and industries and identify the best candidates worldwide for our clients.
• Study project briefs received from the Project Manager and clarify all aspects of the profiles;
• Carry out research based on the brief’s requirements, and searches in various sources for the right candidates to be later presented to the client;
• Add and manage the profiles of identified candidates within a special Project Management Tool;
• Get in touch with potential candidates by phone, and interview them to check their experience against client requirements;
• Work on several projects at once, juggling different work activities and tasks, prioritizing and addressing the most critical and pressing demands first to be able to meet tight deadlines.
• University degree;
• Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
• Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage;
• Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
• Assertive and proactive;
• Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results.
• Competitive salary and periodical salary review;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment & within a professional and talented team;
• Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code PA-RA, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.