Tech activists in the Eastern partner countries and across the world are invited to take part in a global hackathon to find solutions in the face of the coronavirus crisis, taking place from 9-12 April, globally and online, across all timezones, organised by Estonia and supported by the European Union.
With nearly half of humanity under lockdown, tech activists are rapidly joining forces online to build solutions – “It’s time to unite for the biggest hack of our lives. Hacking the crises one idea at a time. So we never have to lockdown again.”
At a time of unprecedented crisis, the aim is not only to battle problems caused by the immediate emergency, but also to look two steps ahead – how will we deal with the expected massive changes to our economy, workplaces, healthcare, and the environment as we find our world order transformed, perhaps beyond recognition?
‘The Global Hack’ aims bring together great minds, world-class mentors and globally talented teams to create solutions for better tomorrows.
How can you help to boost and join the movement?
- Share the event in your network.
- Become a mentor, sponsor or volunteer: https://theglobalhack.com/join
- Get to know the topics and get ideas flowing: https://theglobalhack.com/
- Tweet problems that need solutions #theglobalhack
Stay tuned for updates on the following social media channels:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Garage48/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Garage48/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/garage48
Register for the Global Hack now!