International Development Group LLC (IDG) is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development, and poverty reduction. IDG is the prime contractor on the three-year USAID Financial Sector Transparency Activity (FSTA), based in Chișinău, Moldova. IDG is seeking a Communications Associate to join the project part-time. Qualifications and responsibilities are listed below.
- Degree (minimum of a BA degree required) in communications, public relations, international development, or another related sector.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in roles focused on communications, with significant experience working in international development, preferably on USAID projects.
- Understanding and experience with USAID projects, regulations, and compliance requirements is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Fluency in English required.
- Work closely with the FSTA team to develop and implement communications plans and strategies
- Coordinate with the FSTA team to produce success stories, lessons learned, news releases, progress towards key indicators, and selected donor reports
- Advise and counsel the FSTA team on communications strategy and public relations techniques for the better dissemination of project information and highlights
- Provide support to public events including liaising with the Mission and technical offices, producing posters and signs, preparing visual presentations, organizing event photos and videos, facilitating contact with the media, etc.
- Provide photo coverage of FSTA events and activities as needed
- Maintain project library of all communications tools, photos, videos, and events in a digital format
- Conduct interviews with project staff and/or beneficiaries and counterparts as needed
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and CV to the email: email@example.com by 15 May 2020.
About the Organization
International Development Group LLC is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to create and take advantage of opportunities for sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction. IDG provides entrepreneurs and policymakers with the practical tools needed to achieve real and measurable impact for their communities and countries. IDG assistance programs aim to build the capacity, skills, and knowledge of local individuals and institutions in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors, fostering synergies between local knowledge and international experience.