Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) is a non-governmental organization that seeks to contribute to the social and economic development of the country, poverty eradication through development and harnessing of vocational skills, of private initiative and entrepreneurial spirt.
In the context of the new project, “Creating Value for Others: VET institutions provide relevant vocational skills (CREATIVO)”, funded by Liechtenstein Development Service (LED) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), CEDA announces an open recruitment for the positions of Project Manager.
The project will intervene at institutional, beneficiary and policy levels. It will contribute to strengthening the cooperation between the private sector and VET institutions for developing demand-driven short-term training courses for their employees. The project will also support VET institutions to carry-out school-based entrepreneurial activities to generate income and enable VET students to acquire relevant labor market skills.
Project Duration: 01 December 2020 – 30 November 2023
Project financed by: LED and SDC.
CEDA is committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equality in the workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, age and ethno-cultural background to apply and to become part of our team. For CEDA and its donors, the prevention of any kind of discrimination is a key priority, both internally and for partner organizations. We promote zero tolerance of inaction against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Main role and responsibilities:
– Leading the proper planning, implementation, and reporting on all project activities
– Coordinating staff and internal resources
– Adapting the working tools and approaches as required
– Ensuring communication and collaboration with the private sector representatives and partner VET institutions;
– Ensuring development of a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation system for the project (incl. commissioning/conducting a baseline study in the partner institutions)
– Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation, assuring it is in line with project approach to Gender and Social Inclusion and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH)
– Representing the project in relevant meetings and fora
Job qualifications and requirements:
– At least 3-5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in project management
– Graduate or post graduate degree in business administration, education, management or another relevant field.
– Previous work experience in private sector, or in collaboration with the private sector is a priority
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in written and spoken Romanian and English language; good working knowledge of Russian.
– Capacity to manage people and tasks in high stress situations
– Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
– Leadership skills
– Big-picture and visionary thinking
– Conflict resolution skills
Application Procedure: All interested candidates should submit their applications (CV including contacts of two references and Cover Letter) in English to: email@example.com indicating in the subject line “Project Manager”. The deadline for submission of the applications is December 28, at 17.00. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.