The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility is delighted to announce that its prestigious EU-funded Fellowship programme is now looking for its 5th cohort of Fellows.
The main objective of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships is to support civil society activists or civically minded women and men who demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities. The Fellowships will build the Fellows’ capacity to constructively engage with communities and authorities and contribute to reforms in the EaP countries.
For all those successful to become a Fellow, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship programme will:
- Provide you with tailored training and coaching.
- Support you with 5,000 EUR to implement your Fellowship activities.
- Give you access to networking opportunities and promote you as a civil society leader.
- Allow you to become part of our Fellowship alumni network.
To be a successful Fellow you need to have:
- A strong sense of integrity.
- A desire to lead a change process in your community.
- A commitment to learning and sharing your learning with others.
And to be eligible for a Fellowship you should:
- Have a proven commitment to civil society, activism, and civil leadership, or a desire to develop technological solutions for community needs.
- Be 18 years old or above. For those who are acquainted with the previous Fellowship requirements, please note that there is no longer an age restriction for applicants other than being at least 18 years old!
- Be a citizen of one of the Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
- Have good English language skills.
How to Apply for the Fellowship programme:
- Applicants should download and carefully read the full 2021 Fellowship Application Guidelines!
- Find out more about the fellowship programme by checking out our 2021 Fellowship Call – Fact Sheet and check the 10 Tips from current Fellows
- The first step in the application process is the submission of your Fellowship Concept Note (through this online form). Applicants with Concept Notes which meet the required evaluation criteria will be invited to make a Full Application
- Watch the recorded Webinar “2021 Civil Society Fellowships: How to Make Your Application”
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions (and answers)
- The applications for the 2021 cohort of Fellows will close on 17th January 2022. IMPORTANT: Submitted Concept Forms are assessed on a rolling basis, so the sooner applicants make a submission the quicker they will find out if they can move on to the Full Application stage and, if successful, the sooner they will be able to begin their Fellowship!
- 2021 Fellowships will be awarded and start implementation in March 2022.
Apply here: https://eapcivilsociety.eu/fellowship2021